The weight is over!
Gtech launches what they believe to be the lightest, most compact, environmentally friendly vacuum cleaner the world has ever seen … the Gtech HyLite
The company that is known for its quality cordless vacuum cleaners is now launching a brand new vacuum that is super small, super lightweight with super high performance.
The Gtech HyLite is ideal for modern homes and is packed with design and technology features that make usage and storage simple and environmentally friendly. It weighs just 1.5kg, has 20 minutes running time* and the handle extends and retracts instantly, transforming the HyLite from an upright to a handheld vacuum in seconds.
The HyLite uses bags for a more hygienic cleaning solution. Breathable bags are more environmentally friendly. There is no dust cloud when you empty and no need to use a plastic bag each time. Also, with the HyLite the bag is the filter – each time you change the bag you get a new filter. The triple layered bags can hold up to three times their volume of dirt due to cleverly designed compression levels, so that each 0.3L bag can hold 1L of dirt resulting in less frequent disposal.
The HyLite uses just 90 watts of power, but packs a punch when it comes to its cleaning capacity, making its power and resource consumption extremely low. It’s also been designed and made to last … its modular construction means that if you break a bit it’s easily replaceable (new parts can be delivered to your home the next day) and, as it has no tubes or inner workings, there is less likelihood of debris accumulating and blocking up the path the dirt takes from floor to bag.
The HyLite adapts effortlessly to all floor surfaces, upholstery and stairs and the cordless technology means no plugs or sockets either, so cleaning your home couldn’t be simpler, especially as the reclining handle allows you to reach under sofas and beds without having to move heavy furniture.
Storage is easy … the HyLite is so compact it can be kept in a kitchen drawer but is ready to use in seconds which makes it perfect for homes where space is limited.
The Gtech Hylite is available now at www.gtech.co.uk RRP £199.99
*run times may vary depending on surfaces being cleaned
Fancy winning the Gtech Hylite? All you have to do is answer the following question on Rafflecopter:
How much does the Gtech HyLite weigh?
*The administrator of this competition is the Homefocus Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 18th May 2020.
* The prize is a Gtech Hylite. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 1 day a new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.