Ever considered boosting your home security? Homefocus has a Smart Video Doorbell to give away to one lucky reader, worth £89.99, thanks to Swann security products. Swann’s Smart Video Doorbell lets you answer your door from anywhere. All you need is a smartphone and the Smart Video Doorbell to ensure you always know what’s going on at home, no matter where you are.
Your front door in your pocket
The Swann Smart Video Doorbell connects wirelessly to your phone, so through the free app you can watch a live feed from your front door at any time. With handy push notifications, you will be notified whenever a visitor presses the doorbell.
No more missed deliveries
If a delivery driver arrives just as you’ve popped out, there’s no problem. Thanks to Two-Way Talk and the built-in camera, speakers and microphone, you can say hello and give instructions from your phone. Then all you need is a safe place to store the delivery until you get home!
Free and easy playback
The Swann Smart Video Doorbell records in 720p HD, giving you crystal clear videos. If you spot something funny, you can save the video to your smartphone to share on social media. If you see something suspicious, you can share the video with law enforcement.
Record up to 30 days of footage and save on the built-in memory for free. It’s peace of mind you can afford.
You’ll never be in the dark
The Swann Smart Video Doorbell has night vision, a wide 112º viewing angle and waterproof, anti-theft design. It’s built to last, withstanding harsh conditions and ensuring you can clearly see what’s going on, whether day or night.
Easy to install
Swann are the global leaders in DIY home security, so you can be sure the Smart Video Doorbell is a breeze to install yourself. If you have an existing wired doorbell, you can even connect to your existing wiring.
For more information, check out Swann’s website here.
To enter Homefocus's competition to win a Smart Video Doorbell by Swann, click on the Rafflecopter link below:
***The administrator of this competition is Homefocus Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 14th October 2019.
* The prize is a Smart Video Doorbell. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the Smart Video Doorbell Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.