HomeFocus has teamed up with Signify, the world leader in lighting, to give away a Philips Hue E27 Starter Kit worth £169.99! Set the mood in your home with the smartest light in the world. Choose from over 16 million colours and create the perfect ambience whether you’re looking for a soft glow for a romantic dinner or a splash of colour as the ultimate party décor. Set the tone for any occasion via the Philips Hue app on your smartphone or voice control. Get light for everyday moments such as the best light for reading, relaxing, concentrating and energising. at home, whether it is a sun-set like setting or dimming your lights for a more romantic feel. Let your smart-home experience begin by entering the competition with Philips Hue Starter Kit!
The Philips Hue E27 Starter Kit comes with the Philips Hue Bridge, a powerful tool that lets you control your lights remotely via the Philips Hue app. The Kit also comes with a wireless dimmer switch that will make it very easy for the winner to adjust their lights wirelessly.
Philips Hue offers a wide range of smart lighting to illuminate any room with the right light for gently waking you up in the morning to welcoming you home at night.
Whether it is adding colour or setting the right light for functional tasks, Philips Hue starter kit helps you create the perfect atmosphere to match your mood.
Always feel secure at home with Philips Hue starter kit, even if you are not there. Hue smart lighting can automatically turn on when you arrive or mimic your presence when you are away making your home feel safer.
Sync your lights with films, music and games and allow Philips Hue Entertainment lighting to bring a new level of spatial awareness and immersion.
Wake up and go to sleep
Philips Hue mimics the sunrise to help you wake up naturally. Set-up your routine via the Philips Hue app and wake up feeling energised and relaxed in the darkest day.
*The administrator of this competition is the HomeFocus ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. The administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 29th November 2019.
* The prize is a Philips Hue Starter Kit. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the throw. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.